Could you be one of 10 lucky prize winners? Help us to say 'thank you' to the amazing people who support CLIC Sargent by designing a thank you card and you could be in with a chance of winning some great prizes!
Our 10 winners will receive a £10 voucher for art and craft materials and a pack of professionally printed cards featuring their design. The winning entries will also be made into e-cards so there are lots of reasons to take part.
The competition is open to children and young people who have, or have had cancer.
How to enter
- Draw your design on a white A4 sheet of paper
- Try to stay within the page and don’t draw too close to the edge of the paper - we want to be able to show your whole drawing and the scanner might not be able to capture it all if it’s on the edge
- You can draw and write in as many colours as you like
- If you can, use felt tip pens, as bright bold colours come out much better when scanned into our computer.
- Once you have finished your drawing please fill in the permission form, and ask your parent or guardian to fill in their part if you are under 18
- Then send the permission form and your picture to: Lina Santeusanio, CLIC Sargent, Farriers Yard, 77-85 Fulham Palace Road, London W6 8JA.
The competition closes on Thursday 30 June 2016.
You can submit as many pictures as you like, just make sure they are all clipped together with your permission form so we know they are yours.
We can’t wait to see your artwork, good luck!