Newcastle Carol Concert Committee is looking for new members to join its choir to eventually take part in a fabulous Christmas concert to raise money for CLIC Sargent.
No singing experience is necessary and there isn’t a huge commitment in terms of time.
Rehearsals start on Friday 18 September at 7pm in the atrium of the Royal Victoria Infirmary, outside Costa Coffee. Rehearsals are then fortnightly leading up to the Carol Concert in aid of CLIC Sargent, held on Sunday 13 December at the City Hall, Newcastle.
To find out more about joining the choir, please contact Malcolm Moffitt by emailing: email@example.com
Other ways you can get involved with the carol concert are by:
- Volunteering on the night
- Donating raffle prizes
- If you work for a company which would be able to supply drinks and/or mince pies as a gift in kind
- Sponsoring a carol (prices start from £20) or even the whole event (packages start from £2,000)
- Taking some posters to display locally
- Attending the event - to purchase tickets for the concert visit Newcastle City Hall box office.
Find out more
To find out how you can get involved with the concert or how you can organise your own event to help CLIC Sargent, please contact CLIC Sargent Fundraising Manager Dee Tyler on 07767 621 705 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.