Take part in the Windsor Triathlon 2014 and help raise funds for children and young people with cancer.
The renowned Windsor Triathlon is back for its 24th year. The event has been awarded the BTF's 'Event of the Year' a remarkable seven times and we want you to experience why.
Set in a stunning location and with sprint and Olympic distances, the Toshiba Windsor Triathlon really is an event not to be missed.
Choose from the following distances:
- Sprint Triathlon: 750m swim, 30k bike, 5k run
- Olympic and Elite Triathlon: 1.5k swim, 42k bike, 10k run
Join our team
Join our team and you will get:
- Training plans, training guides and 12 months
- VIP membership to exclusive training platform RunLounge
- On-going expert advice from Nick and Phoebe at Runningwithus to support your running journey
- CLIC Sargent running vest
- Fundraising pack
- A well-deserved post-race massage
- The loudest of cheers on race day and much much more
We will support you from the moment you sign up with training and fundraising support right through until race day, and beyond.
Looking for a place?
For a limited time only CLIC Sargent is offering a discounted registration fee of £20. Sign up today to avoid disappointment.
In return for your place we ask you to pledge to raise £450 for CLIC Sargent(due in one month after race day).
Already got a place?
If you have already registered your position but would still like to run for CLIC Sargent, you can join our team and help support children and young people with cancer.
Volunteer at the event
We are looking for volunteers to cheer on our amazing CLIC Sargent triathletes on race day. All you need is enthusiasm and a loud cheer!
If you would like some more information about volunteering at this event, please contact our Running Events team on 0845 602 4770 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Go the extra mile for children and young people with cancer.