Pedal 575K from the natural wonder of the Grand Canyon to the bright lights of Las Vegas strip to support children and young people with cancer, and their families.
Our ride starts at the iconic Grand Canyon – one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World.
Cycling through high desert, canyon rims and unforgettable landmarks we will ride through parts of the famous Route 66 highway before crossing the finish line in the glitz and glamour of the Las Vegas strip.
You'll get to immerse yourself in the Wild West frontier and its legendary past culture.
People from all walks of life will be taking part in this amazing ride so join them today and Unite & Bike Against Cancer!
Join Team CLIC Sargent
Sign up today for a £399 registration fee.
Once registered, you can choose one of the following options:
- Pledge to raise a minimum of £3,750 in sponsorship for children and young people with cancer.
- Self fund the challenge by paying the balance of £1,875 yourself. We kindly ask you to raise as much sponsorship as you can.
We're here for you
When you take on a challenge for us, we tailor our fundraising and training support specifically to you. Tell us what you need and we’ll get on it. By joining Team CLIC Sargent, you’re helping to make a difference for children and young people with cancer. The least we can do is show you how much we appreciate it.
- You'll have free access to our new online training zone
- We'll send you a snazzy CLIC Sargent cycling jersey
- We’ll shower you with advice, ideas and materials to get the money rolling in, and if you ever need us we’re only a phone call away.
Find out more
If you have any questions or simply want to know more about this challenge then get in touch on 0845 124 1188 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.