TrekFest - The Peaks will test you to your limits – it’s a life changing experience that will uncover strengths that you never knew you had. Test your limits to support young people with cancer.
The Peaks TrekFest challenge route encompasses an impressive network of footpaths and bridleways, beginning and ending in the beautiful Hope Valley.
Join our team and trek a 25K or 50K route in what promises to be an emotional, fun and life-changing experience
Whichever distance you choose, you'll cross the finish line feeling great in the knowledge that you've supported young people with cancer, and their families.
Join Team CLIC Sargent
Be part of Team CLIC Sargent and invite your friends, family and colleagues to join you.
Registration fees and minimum sponsorship targets for each distance are:
- 25k sign up - £45 registration fee with a minimum sponsorship of £165
- 50k sign up - £60 registration fee with a minimum sponsorship of £300
- Join as an individual or as a team
- Two routes (25k and 50k) – a challenge to suit every ability level - trek at your own pace
- Event village with camping, parking, showers, toilets and food facilities throughout the weekend – come and make a weekend of it!
- Bring friends and family to savour the atmosphere and cheer you on
- Refreshments en route to keep up your energy levels
- Manned checkpoints at regular intervals throughout each route
- Fully supported – expert outdoor staff on hand every step of the way
- Fully route marked – minimal navigation required
- Pre-event support to prepare you for the big day
We're here for you
When you take on a challenge for us, we tailor our fundraising and training support specifically to you. Tell us what you need and we’ll get on it. By joining Team CLIC Sargent, you’re helping to make a difference for children and young people with cancer. The least we can do is show you how much we appreciate it.
- You'll have free access to our new online training zone
- We'll send you a snazzy CLIC Sargent t-shirt
- We’ll shower you with advice, ideas and materials to get the money rolling in, and if you ever need us we’re only a phone call away.
Find out more
If you have any questions or simply want to know more about this challenge then get in touch with our Challenges team on 0845 124 1188 or email: email@example.com.