Taking on TrekFest is no mean feat. Complete the 25K, 50K, 75K or 100K route to help raise funds for children and young people with cancer.
The stunning Peak District more than lives up to its reputation as one of Britain’s most inspiring National Parks.
Join our team and trek a 25K, 50K, 75K or 100K route in what promises to be an extreme physical workout and a psychologically taxing but achievable challenge.
Whichever distance you choose, you'll cross the finish line feeling great in the knowledge that you've supported children and young people with cancer, and their families.
The Peaks TrekFest challenge route encompasses an impressive network of footpaths and bridleways, beginning and ending in the beautiful Hope Valley.
Join Team CLIC Sargent
Be part of Team CLIC Sargent and invite your friends, family and colleagues to join you.
Registration fees and minimum sponsorship targets for each distance are the following:
- 25K - £35 registration fee with a minimum sponsorship of £140
- 50K - £45 registration fee with a minimum sponsorship of £300
- 75K - £50 registration fee with a minimum sponsorship of £400
- 100K - £60 registration fee with a minimum sponsorship of £460
When you take on a challenge for us, we tailor our fundraising and training support specifically to you. Tell us what you need and we’ll get on it. By joining Team CLIC Sargent, you’re helping to make a difference for children and young people with cancer. The least we can do is show you how much we appreciate it.
- You'll have free access to our new online training zone
- We'll send you a snazzy CLIC Sargent t-shirt
- We’ll shower you with advice, ideas and materials to get the money rolling in, and if you ever need us we’re only a phone call away.
Find out more
If you have any questions or simply want to know more about this challenge then get in touch on 0845 124 1188 or email email@example.com.