This great alternative to the busy Inca Trail is well off the beaten track and offers trekkers a unique view of the diverse surroundings and traditional Peruvian cultures. Join Team CLIC Sargent and raise money for young lives against cancer.
Wander through the clouds to discover the lost city of Machu Picchu. Situated above the Sacred Valley at 2,430m, this ancient Inca city was abandoned during the Spanish Conquest. The ruins have since been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site and new wonder of the World. Highlights include:
- Exploring the Inca capital of Cusco.
- Hiking in the stunning Peruvian Andes.
- Alternative, uncrowded route in the Lares Valley
- Reaching the lost city of Machu Picchu via the Sun Gate.
- Optional Lake Titicaca or Jungle extensions
Join Team CLIC Sargent
Sign up now! The registration fee is £375 with a minimum sponsorship of £3,795. If you are self funding the trek the balance is £1,860. Charity Challenge also offers a flexi payment option which involves paying a further £395 towards your costs eight weeks before the challenge and raising a minimum of £2,985.
Don't worry if these dates don't work for you, you can visit the Charity Challenge website for alternative dates.
Join Team CLIC Sargent for access to our new online training zone where you can find training guides, top tips on kit essentials and get all your questions answered.
We're here for you
When you take on a challenge for us, we tailor our fundraising and training support specifically to you. Tell us what you need and we’ll get on it. By joining Team CLIC Sargent, you’re helping to make a difference for children and young people with cancer. The least we can do is show you how much we appreciate it.
- You'll have free access to our new online training zone
- We'll send you a snazzy CLIC Sargent t-shirt
- We’ll shower you with advice, ideas and materials to get the money rolling in, and if you ever need us we’re only a phone call away.
Find out more
If you have any questions or simply want to know more about this challenge then get in touch on 0845 124 1188 or email: email@example.com.