From the scenic Glen Nevis Valley to the picturesque Snowdon National Park you will join your team to take on Ben Nevis, Scotland, Scafell Pike in the Lake District and Snowdon in Wales.
This three day challenge wil see you aim to summit all three in 15 hours or less and climb around 3,050 metres.
An adventure of a lifetime awaits you!
Highlights of this event include:
- Event crew on all three peaks by qualified mountain leaders
- Exploring mountain ranges and discovering stunning scenery
- Taking part in a tough event with a big sense of achievement
Join Team CLIC Sargent
Sign up today for just a £75 registration fee.
Once registered, you can choose one of the following options:
- Pledge to raise a minimum of £760 in sponsorship for young people with cancer
- Self fund the challenge by paying the balance of £380 yourself. We kindly ask you to raise as much sponsorship as you can.
Can't make September?
If the September date doesn't suit you, that's no problem. Our preferred tour operator, Global Adventure Challenge will run the Three Peaks Challenge on the following dates in 2019:
- 21 June - 23 June 2019 - Sign up today
- 30 August - 1 September 2019 - Sign up today
- 13 - 15 September 2019 - Sign up today
To find out more about the challenge, please visit the official Global Adventure website.
We’re here for you
When you take on a challenge for us, we tailor our fundraising and training support specifically to you. Tell us what you need and we’ll get on it. By joining Team CLIC Sargent, you’re helping to make a difference for children and young people with cancer. The least we can do is show you how much we appreciate it.
- You'll have free access to our new online training zone
- We'll send you a snazzy CLIC Sargent t-shirt
- We’ll shower you with advice, ideas and materials to get the money rolling in, and if you ever need us we’re only a phone call away.
Find out more
If you have any questions or simply want to know more about this challenge then get in touch on 0845 602 4770 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org