Calling all university students! Hands up if you want to take on the challenge of climbing the three highest peaks in the UK in just 24 hours to raise funds for CLIC Sargent!
Can you conquer the challenge of travelling over 450 miles, climbing over 5,200 feet and walking almost 25 miles over three mountains back to back?
Achieve one of Britain’s toughest challenges by attempting to race from sea level to the highest mountains of Ben Nevis in Scotland, Scafell Pike in England and finishing at Snowdon in Wales in only 24 hours. Our fully supported trek will lead you all the way to the top of Britain’s highest and most formidable peaks.
Register your interest today by emailing email@example.com with your details.
Highlights of this event include:
- Guiding on all three peaks by qualified mountain leaders
- Trekking 42k in distance and 3,000 metres up
- Taking part in a tough event with a big sense of achievemen
Join Team CLIC Sargent
The registration fee for this event is just £75 per person. Once registered we ask you to commit to raising a minimum sponsorship of £600 for CLIC Sargent.
We're here for you
When you take on a challenge for us, we tailor our fundraising and training support specifically to you. Tell us what you need and we’ll get on it. By joining Team CLIC Sargent, you’re helping to make a difference for children and young people with cancer. The least we can do is show you how much we appreciate it.
- You'll have free access to our new online training zone
- We'll send you a snazzy CLIC Sargent t-shirt
- We’ll shower you with advice, ideas and materials to get the money rolling in, and if you ever need us we’re only a phone call away.
We've teamed up with student challenge partner
We've teamed up with our preferred student tour operator Choose A Challenge for the Three Peaks Challenge. They believe excitement and adventure is the key to life. Their team have a strong background in the charity sector and are passionate about raising money for good causes.