Take on the stunning Thames Path Challenge! Simply choose whether to walk, jog or run the 25k, 50k or 100k route along the Thames Path National Trail.
The Thames Path National Trail is unique. It has beautiful scenery, is steeped in history and makes a superb backdrop to this exceptional challenge which returns for its fifth year.
There are various Thames Path Challenge events to choose from, including:
- The 100K, 50K, 25K walk, jog or run - Beginning at Putney, the course winds along the beautiful river Thames, through the 50K point at Runnymede and on to the finish at Henley. With the option to split the event over two days, this challenge will especially suite those who live in the vicinity.
- The Thames Bridges Trek - This event was launched in 2015 and saw over 1,000 participants take part! The 25K course sets out from Putney Bridge and heads east towards the city, zigzagging over 15 of London’s most historic bridges.
- The Henley 10K - Starting and finishing at Mill Meadows next to Henley Bridge. Last year’s event was a terrific success - attracting a really mixed group ranging from serious runners, to a couple who took it in turns to push each other around the course in a wheel barrow!
- The Oxford to Henley Challenge -This 84K double marathon takes place along a stunning stretch of the River Thames.
- Free hot meals, drinks and snacks en-route
- Fully signed route, pace walkers, marshals, medics and massage
- Plenty of rest stops along the way
- Finishers medal, t-shirt and glass of bubbly at the finish line
Join Team CLIC Sargent
Register your interest in the 2017 event today. The prices are expected to be as follows:
- 100k - £69 registration fee and a minimum sponsorship of £395
- 72k or double marathon - £59 registration fee and a minimum sponsorship of £345
- 50k - £49 registration fee and a minimum sponsorship of £250
- 25k - £39 registration fee and a minimum sponsorship of £150
- Thames Bridges Trek - £25 registration fee and a minimum sponsorship of £125
- 10k - Registration fee £15 for adults and £7.50 for under 14's
When you take on a challenge for us, we tailor our fundraising and training support specifically to you. Tell us what you need and we’ll get on it. By joining Team CLIC Sargent, you’re helping to make a difference for children and young people with cancer. The least we can do is show you how much we appreciate it.
- You'll have free access to our new online training zone
- We'll send you a snazzy CLIC Sargent t-shirt
- We’ll shower you with advice, ideas and materials to get the money rolling in, and if you ever need us we’re only a phone call away.
We're an Ultra Series event partner
The Ultra Series consists on five epic challenges in five epic locations and we're delighted to be an official event partner on each event.
Whichever location you choose you decide whether you walk, jog or run and you have a choice of 25k, 50k and 100k distances which means there really is something for everyone.
Find out more
If you have any questions or simply want to know more about this challenge then get in touch on 0845 124 1188 or email email@example.com.