Take on the stunning Thames Path Challenge! Grab your boots or trainers and walk, run or jog the 10k, 22-28k, 50k or 100k route for children and young people with cancer.
The Thames Path Challenge is unique. Following a route steeped in history a trek past some of London’s most iconic spots lies ahead. With a number of different challenges available there really is something for everyone. Alongside the main challenge we also have the Thames Bridges Trek, a 23k walk across London’s most famous bridges.
There are various Thames Path Challenge events to choose from, including:
- Full 100k challenge from Putney to Henley - as a continuous event starting Saturday morning
- Full 100k challenge – over two days – starting Saturday morning and then early on Sunday too
- First half 50k challenge – from Putney to Runnymede – taking place Saturday 9 September
- Second half 50k challenge – from Runnymede to Henley – taking place Saturday 9 September
- Four quarter challenges (22-28k) – Putney - Hurst Park – Runnymede – Cookham - Henley all setting off Saturday morning, except Cookham
- Henley leg which starts on Sunday.
- Thames Bridges Trek – 23k starting on Saturday morning.
- Henley 10k on Sunday – family day
- Regular covered rest stops
- Free drinks, snacks and hot meals
- Free energy gels and energy drinks
- Fully signed and marshalled routes
- Free baggage transfers (30l rucksack max)
- First class medical care throughout
- Free massage and injury support at main rest points
- Medal, t-shirt and a glass of bubbles when you finish
- Support vehicles on hand throughout event
- Timing chips and timing website for friends/family to track you
Join Team CLIC Sargent
By signing up for CLIC Sargent you’ll enjoy a 20% discounted registration fee. Sign up now and commit to raising a minimum sponsorship target, all in aid of our mission to change what it means to be diagnosed with cancer when you’re young.
- £56 registration fee
- £395 minimum sponsorship target
- £40 registration fee
- £275 minimum sponsorship target
- £32 registration fee
- £150 minimum sponsorship target
When you take on a challenge for us, we tailor our fundraising and training support specifically to you. Tell us what you need and we’ll get on it. By joining Team CLIC Sargent, you’re helping to make a difference for children and young people with cancer. The least we can do is show you how much we appreciate it.
- You'll have free access to our new online training zone
- We'll send you a snazzy CLIC Sargent t-shirt
- We’ll shower you with advice, ideas and materials to get the money rolling in, and if you ever need us we’re only a phone call away.
We're an Ultra Series event partner
The Ultra Series consists on five epic challenges in five epic locations and we're delighted to be an official event partner on each event.
Whichever location you choose you decide whether you walk, jog or run and you have a choice of 25k, 50k and 100k distances which means there really is something for everyone.
Find out more
If you have any questions or simply want to know more about this challenge then get in touch on 0845 124 1188 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.