Join more than 3,000 challengers take on the main Thames Path Challenge following England's greatest river. Why not grab your boots and push yourself to support the tireless work CLIC Sargent does to limit the damage cancer causes to young lives in 2017.
£20 off registration fees in March
Sign up this March and receive £20 off your registration fees. Use discount code MARCH20 when signing up.
- Offer applies to ‘new’ registrations – as from 1 March until 31 March 2017
- The £20 off will apply to ALL distance options for ALL five Ultra Series challenges (including the Thames Bridges Trek)
- There will be no backdating of the discount for any participants who signed up prior to 1 March.
- Conditions apply, including minimum fundraising targets, and are set out on the organiser’s website.
Offer available throughout March. Sign up now – do it together – and do something amazing in 2017!
The Thames Path Challenge is unique. Following a route steeped in history a trek past some of London’s most iconic spots lies ahead.
With a number of different challenges available there really is something for everyone. Make your mark with this 100k walk from London Putney to Henley on Thames. An incredible 100k distance from the iron jungles of London to the sweeping countryside in the royal county of Berkshire.
Most will walk at their own pace, many will jog parts and others will run the full distance. You will get full support the whole way, with marquee rest stops, free food/ drinks, medics/ massages and great hospitality
Alongside the main challenge we also have the Thames Bridges Trek, a 23k walk across London’s most famous bridges.
- Full challenge (100k) 24+ hours
- Half challenge (53k)
- Quarter option (25k)
- Regular covered rest stops
- Free drinks, snacks and hot meals
- Free energy gels and energy drinks
- Fully signed and marshalled routes
- Free baggage transfers (30 L rucksack MAX)
- First class medical care throughout
- Free massage and injury support at main rest points
- Medal, t-shirt and a glass of bubbles when you finish
- Specialised runner warm up and stretch at the start line
- Support vehicles on hand throughout event
- Timing chips & timing website for friends / family to track you
Join Team CLIC Sargent
By signing up for CLIC Sargent you’ll enjoy a 20% discounted registration fee. Sign up now and commit to raising a minimum sponsorship target, all in aid of our mission to change what it means to be diagnosed with cancer when you’re young.
- £56 registration fee
- £395 minimum sponsorship target
- £40 registration fee
- £275 minimum sponsorship target
- £32 registration fee
- £150 minimum sponsorship target
When you take on a challenge for us, we tailor our fundraising and training support specifically to you. Tell us what you need and we’ll get on it. By joining Team CLIC Sargent, you’re helping to make a difference for children and young people with cancer. The least we can do is show you how much we appreciate it.
- You'll have free access to our new online training zone
- We'll send you a snazzy CLIC Sargent t-shirt
- We’ll shower you with advice, ideas and materials to get the money rolling in, and if you ever need us we’re only a phone call away.
We're an Ultra Series event partner
The Ultra Series consists on five epic challenges in five epic locations and we're delighted to be an official event partner on each event.
Whichever location you choose you decide whether you walk, jog or run and you have a choice of 25k, 50k and 100k distances which means there really is something for everyone.
Find out more
If you have any questions or simply want to know more about this challenge then get in touch on 0845 124 1188 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.