Thames Bridges Trek is unique. Following a route steeped in history, trek past some of London’s most iconic spots, taking in 16 bridges.
Whether it’s Big Ben, the London Eye, or Tower Bridge, you’ll be able to tick them all off on this fantastic route.
Setting out from Putney Bridge, you will head east towards the city, zigzagging 25K over an array of historic bridges - each with its own fascinating story to tell. Then on to a finish line celebration next to the majestic Tower Bridge.
- Join as an individual or as a team
- Rest stops with free food & drink
- Fully signed route
- Pace walkers to keep you going
- Medal, t-shirt, glass of bubbly
- Training guides to help you prepare
- Target time four to seven hours – it’s a walk NOT a run
Join Team CLIC Sargent
Sign up for CLIC Sargent and you save 25% on the normal registration fee as we are an official charity partner. Commit to raising a minimum sponsorship target to help young cancer patients limit the damage cancer causes beyond their health.
- Full Challenge
£30 registration fee
£175 minimum sponsorship target
We're here for you
When you take on a challenge for us, we tailor our fundraising and training support specifically to you. Tell us what you need and we’ll get on it. By joining Team CLIC Sargent, you’re helping to make a difference for children and young people with cancer. The least we can do is show you how much we appreciate it.
- You'll have free access to our new online training zone
- We'll send you a snazzy CLIC Sargent t-shirt
- We’ll shower you with advice, ideas and materials to get the money rolling in, and if you ever need us we’re only a phone call away
We're an Ultra Series charity partner
The Ultra Series consists of seven epic challenges in seven epic locations and CLIC Sargent is delighted to be an official charity partner for each event throughout 2018.
Whichever location you choose you decide whether you walk, jog or run and you have a choice of 25k, 50k and 100k distances which means there really is something for everyone.
Take a look at all of the Ultra Challenge Series events you could take part in.
Find out more
If you have any questions or simply want to know more about this challenge then get in touch on 0845 124 1188 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org