The Thames Bridges Trek is unique. Following a route steeped in history, trek past some of London’s most iconic spots, taking in 16 bridges. Grab your boots to support children and young people with cancer.
The Thames Bridges Trek returns for its second year with over 2,000 participants venturing across the capital, walking 23k over 16 of the capital’s best bridges.
Setting out from Putney Bridge, you will head east towards the city, zigzagging over an array of historic bridges - each with its own fascinating story to tell. Riverside, and 20k later, it's a finish line celebration next to the majestic Tower Bridge.
- Regular covered rest stops
- Free drinks, snacks and hot meals
- Fully signed and marshalled routes
- First class medical care throughout
- Medal, t-shirt and a glass of bubbles when you finish
- Support vehicles on hand throughout event
- Timing chips and timing website for friends/family to track you
Join Team CLIC Sargent
By signing up for CLIC Sargent you’ll enjoy a 20% discounted registration fee. Sign up now and commit to raising a minimum sponsorship target, all in aid of our mission to change what it means to be diagnosed with cancer when you’re young.
- £24 registration fee (normally £30)
- £150 minimum sponsorship target
We're here for you
When you take on a challenge for us, we tailor our fundraising and training support specifically to you. Tell us what you need and we’ll get on it. By joining Team CLIC Sargent, you’re helping to make a difference for children and young people with cancer. The least we can do is show you how much we appreciate it.
- You'll have free access to our new online training zone
- We'll send you a snazzy CLIC Sargent t-shirt
- We’ll shower you with advice, ideas and materials to get the money rolling in, and if you ever need us we’re only a phone call away.
We're an Ultra Series charity partner
The Ultra Series consists of five epic challenges in five epic locations and we're delighted to be an official event partner on each event throughout 2017.
Which ever location you choose, you decide whether you walk, jog or run and you have a choice of 23k, 25k, 50k and 100k distances which means there really is something for everyone.
Find out more
If you have any questions or queries about this challenge, please contact our Challenge Events team on 0845 124 1188 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.