Make a splash for children and young people with cancer by organising your own swim or taking part in the Great Swim Series.
Dive in and join CLIC Sargent's team of swimmers who swim across Britain's lakes and seas, raising thousands of pounds to help support young cancer patients.
If you're organising your own swimming challenge, or know of an event local to you then we'd love to hear from you on 0845 124 1188 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How your swim could help
Make your swim as fun or as challenging as you want! You can choose to swim by yourself, or take it on as a team.
You or your team could aim to raise a pound per metre you swim:
- 570 metres could pay for a CLIC Sargent Play Specialist for a week.
- 1,000 metres could help pay for a CLIC Sargent Nurse for a week.
- 5,000 metres could pay for 2,000 copies of CLIC Sargent’s magazine Shout Out!
The Great Swim Series
If you don't fancy organising your own swim, you can join hundreds of swimmers as they tackle Britain's most spectacular urban and rural swim series. Find the challenge that best suits you in the Great Swim series:
It was great fun and a brilliant atmosphere. The event was well managed and everyone had a good time.
CLIC Sargent Social Worker Siobhan, swimmer in 2013.
We're here for you
When you take on a challenge for us, we tailor our fundraising and training support specifically to you. Tell us what you need and we’ll get on it. By joining Team CLIC Sargent, you’re helping to make a difference for children and young people with cancer. The least we can do is show you how much we appreciate it.
- You'll have free access to our new online training zone
- We'll send you a snazzy CLIC Sargent t-shirt
- We’ll shower you with advice, ideas and materials to get the money rolling in, and if you ever need us we’re only a phone call away.
Find out more
If you have any questions or simply want to know more about taking on a swim then get in touch on 0845 124 1188 or email email@example.com.