Join over 2,000 challengers over the August bank holiday weekend for a great and fulfilling walk, jog or run on the beautiful south coast which incorperates some of England's finest scenery. Grab your boots and push youself for a real challenge to support the tireless work CLIC Sargent does to limit the damage cancer causes to young lives in 2017.
Take on some of England's finest scenery - up Beachy Head, through 7 Sisters, and along the South Downs Way to a Brighton midpoint. Devils Dyke and stunning views lie ahead before historic Arundel comes into view after an amazing 100k journey.
However you take it on, you'll be supported throughout the day and night and rewarded with an overwhelming sense of achievement. Your determination and stamina will be tested but there’s no doubt you’ll cross the finish line the knowledge that you’re helping children and young people with cancer, and their families.
- Rest stops at 23, 50, & 80k
- Mid-point stops in between (approx. every 12.5k)
- FREE meals + snacks & drinks
- Fully signed route + maps
- Pace walkers, medics, massage
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly
- Shuttle buses at finish to station
Join Team CLIC Sargent
Sign up for CLIC Sargent and you save 20% on the normal registration fee as we are an official charity partner. Commit to raising a minimum sponsorship target all in aid of our vision to help families limit the damage cancer causes beyond their health.
- £56 registration fee
- £395 minimum sponsorship target
- £40 registration fee
- £275 minimum sponsorship target
- £32 registration fee
- £150 minimum sponsorship target
We're here for you
When you take on a challenge for us, we tailor our fundraising and training support specifically to you. Tell us what you need and we’ll get on it. By joining Team CLIC Sargent, you’re helping to make a difference for children and young people with cancer. The least we can do is show you how much we appreciate it.
- You'll have free access to our new online training zone
- We'll send you a snazzy CLIC Sargent t-shirt
- We’ll shower you with advice, ideas and materials to get the money rolling in, and if you ever need us we’re only a phone call away.
We're an Ultra Series event partner
The Ultra Series consists of five epic challenges in five epic locations and we're delighted to be an official event partner on each event throughout 2017.
Which ever location you choose, you decide whether you walk, jog or run and you have a choice of 25k, 50k and 100k distances which means there really is something for everyone.
Find out more
If you have any questions or simply want to know more about this challenge then get in touch on 0845 124 1188 or email email@example.com.