The South Coast Challenge incorporates some of England's finest scenery as you walk, jog or run this 23k, 50k or 100k challenge.
All routes enjoy a sea front start in Eastbourne before making your way up Beachy Head through Seven Sisters Country Park and along the South Downs Way to the mid point in Brighton. If you’re taking on the full 100K you’ll continue on to the Arundel finish line!
There are various distances to choose from:
- 100K - Starting in Eastbourne and heading to Arendel in a 24 hour endurance challenge
- 100K two day option - The full distance with stay over in Brighton
- 50K - Complete first half or second half
- 23K - Taking in the Seven Sisters Country Park
Your determination and stamina will be tested but there’s no doubt you’ll cross the finish line feeling great in the knowledge that you’re helping children and young people with cancer, and their families.
- Free hot meals, drinks and snacks at rest stops en-route
- Fully signed route with glow sticks and arrows
- Pace walkers, marshals, medics and massage
- Finishers medal, t-shirt and glass of bubbly at the finish line
Join Team CLIC Sargent
Sign up for this event today.
- 100K challenge – £69 registration fee with a minimum sponsorship of £395.
- 50K challenge – £49 registration fee with a minimum sponsorship of £250.
- 23K challenge - £39 registration fee with a minimum sponsorship of £150.
We're here for you
When you take on a challenge for us, we tailor our fundraising and training support specifically to you. Tell us what you need and we’ll get on it. By joining Team CLIC Sargent, you’re helping to make a difference for children and young people with cancer. The least we can do is show you how much we appreciate it.
- You'll have free access to our new online training zone
- We'll send you a snazzy CLIC Sargent t-shirt
- We’ll shower you with advice, ideas and materials to get the money rolling in, and if you ever need us we’re only a phone call away.
We're an Ultra Series event partner
The Ultra Series consists of five epic challenges in five epic locations and CLIC Sargent is delighted to be an official event partner for each event throughout 2016. Whichever location you choose, you decide whether you walk, jog or run and you have a choice of 25k, 50k and 100k distances which means there really is something for everyone.
Find out more
If you have any questions or simply want to know more about this challenge then get in touch on 0845 124 1188 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.