Join this long-weekend trek and experience one of the most breathtaking and largest deserts in the world, in support of children and young people with cancer.
On our four day trek through this ever-changing landscape you'll climb to the top of the massive Chigaga Dunes and enjoy the desert sun-rise.
The days will be hot, and the trekking will be tough, but with traditional Berbers as our guides we will experience the delights of Morocco first hand.
If you only have limited time to take away from the UK, this unique adventure must surely be the one for you!
Join team CLIC Sargent
Sign up today for just a £199 registration fee.
Once registered, you can choose one of the following options:
- Pledge to raise a minimum of £1,830 in sponsorship for children and young people with cancer.
- Self fund the challenge by paying the balance of £915 yourself. We kindly ask you to raise as much sponsorship as you can.
When you take on a challenge for us, we tailor our fundraising and training support specifically to you. Tell us what you need and we’ll get on it. By joining Team CLIC Sargent, you’re helping to make a difference for children and young people with cancer. The least we can do is show you how much we appreciate it.
- You'll have free access to our new online training zone
- We'll send you a snazzy CLIC Sargent t-shirt
- We’ll shower you with advice, ideas and materials to get the money rolling in, and if you ever need us we’re only a phone call away.
Find out more
If you have any questions or simply want to know more about this challenge then get in touch on 0845 124 1188 or email email@example.com.