Starting in The Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, the route will guide you through the closed roads of the centre of London, after passing through Grenwich, you will travel out to the beautiful Surrey countryside, after once again whizzing back in to the city centre for a heroes fininsh along The Mall.
The Ballot for the 2018 Prudential RideLondon -Surrey 46 is now open! The ballot will close at 5pm on Friday 13 April or when 18,000 entries have been received, whichever is earlier. The results we be announced in May.
Join our team
If you are one of the lucky ones to get a place in the ballot, we would love to have you on our team. There is no minimum sponsorship amount and the money you raise will support children and young people with cancer.
Just £33 could pay for a family to stay in a Home from Home for one night. Homes from Home provide free self-catering accommodation for families close to specialist cancer treatment centres.
We're here for you
When you take on a challenge for us, we tailor our fundraising and training support specifically to you. Tell us what you need and we’ll get on it. By joining Team CLIC Sargent, you’re helping to make a difference for children and young people with cancer. The least we can do is show you how much we appreciate it.
- You'll have free access to our new online training zone
- We'll send you a snazzy CLIC Sargent cycling jersey when you hit your first fundraising target
- We’ll shower you with advice, ideas and materials to get the money rolling in, and if you ever need us we’re only a phone call away.
- The loudest of cheers on race day
- A post-race reception with drinks, snacks and sports massage