Enjoy the thrill of the Tour de France finale before jumping in the saddle and pedaling your way to Lake Geneva to raise money for children and young people with cancer.
Join Team CLIC Sargent and cycle 358 miles from the majestic capital city of Paris to Geneva!
This tough but fantastic ride sets off from Paris and involves spending four days in the saddle, riding across stunning French countryside, through medieval towns, crossing through the famous vineyard regions of Burgandy and Champagne.
You then continue on through the charming Roman Spa town of Lons-le-Saunier, which marks the start of the epic finish to this challenge – to conquer the Juras Mountains!
Without doubt the feeling of tackling the hair pin bends of Col de la Faucille (1,232m) will never be forgotten. The downhill from this Tour de France Col straight into Geneva is sure to be breathtaking! We then celebrate our achievements with a fantastic finish on the shores of Lake Geneva.
Join Team CLIC Sargent
Sign up today for just £149 and commit to raise a minimum of £1,760 in sponsorship.
- Travel to and from the UK for you and your bike
- All accommodation, breakfast, lunch, and dinner on days two, three, four and five, breakfast on day six
- Regular refreshment stops including water, fruit, and a variety of snacks
- Vehicles for back up and support
- Route markers or cycle guides
- English speaking guides
We’re here for you
When you take on a challenge for us, we tailor our fundraising and training support specifically to you. Tell us what you need and we’ll get on it.
By joining Team CLIC Sargent, you’re helping to make a difference for children and young people with cancer. The least we can do is show you how much we appreciate it.
- You'll have free access to our new online training zone
- If you reach the full sponsorship target before you head to Paris, we'll send you a snazzy CLIC Sargent cycling top to wear during the event
- We’ll shower you with advice, ideas and materials to get the money rolling in, and if you ever need us we’re only a phone call away.
Find out more
If you have any questions or simply want to know more about this challenge then get in touch with our Challenge Events team on 0845 124 1188 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org