Trek through the High Atlas mountain range in Morocco to reach it's highest peak Mount Toubkal (4,167m) and help support children and young people with cancer.
Our trek to the summit of Mount Toubkal will be tough, and will certainly challenge us – the terrain is demanding and will involve scrambling over boulders and negotiating scree – but don’t worry; our expert mountain guides are on hand to support us and no previous trek experience is necessary. Reaching the top of North Africa and looking across the savannah and mountains will be a feeling never to be forgotten.
Mount Toubkal Trek is a fantastic long weekend charity challenge and is ideal for those who cannot take a full week off work or away from the family home. It’s the perfect charity challenge too for those who are new to fundraising (due to lower sponsorship commitment) and the world of fundraising events. But rest assured, if you are a regular on the fundraising events circuit this charity challenge should not be underrated!
- Reaching the summit of Jebel Toubkal
- A challenging but rewarding climb, navigating huge boulders
- Finishing in the vibrant city of Marrakech.
Join Team CLIC Sargent
Sign up today for just a £175 registration fee.
Once registered, you can choose one of the following options:
- Pledge to raise a minimum of £1,540 in sponsorship for children and young people with cancer.
- Self fund the challenge by paying the balance of £770 yourself. We kindly ask you to raise as much sponsorship as you can.
We're here for you
When you take on a challenge for us, we tailor our fundraising and training support specifically to you. Tell us what you need and we’ll get on it. By joining Team CLIC Sargent, you’re helping to make a difference for children and young people with cancer. The least we can do is show you how much we appreciate it.
- You'll have free access to our new online training zone
- We'll send you a snazzy CLIC Sargent t-shirt
- We’ll shower you with advice, ideas and materials to get the money rolling in, and if you ever need us we’re only a phone call away.
Find out more
If you have any questions or simply want to know more about this challenge then get in touch on 0845 124 1188 or email email@example.com.