Get out of the city and head to the coast in this classic bike ride. Join up to 4,000 riders in late summer and cycle through the countryside from London to vibrant Brighton to raise money for children and young people with cancer.
- Take on the 54 mile route from London to Brighton
- Travel through Mitcham, Carshalton, Chipstead, Banstead and Haywards Heath
- Follow a fully sign-posted route
- Delicious FREE buffet lunch
- Enjoy a well earned ice cream at the finish.
Fantastic fundraising incentives
- Recieve an exclusive CLIC Sargent cycle top if you send in the minimum sponsorship of £100 by 1 September 2016, and a charity medal after the event.
Join Team CLIC Sargent
Sign up today, and register for just £40. In addition we ask you to raise a minimum sponsorship amount of £100 for children and young people with cancer.
Help is on hand, so don’t worry. We’re only a phone call away and in addition to our initial fundraising pack, we'll send you regular eNewsletters bursting with fundraising ideas and training tips. With your enthusiasm and motivation, you’ll be well on your way to reaching your goal.
CLIC Sargent has teamed up with Sportstiks to create a great way to have a little fun and stand out from the crowd on event day! You can upload photos and free type text to make your own temporary tattoo as personal as you like and for every order Sportstiks will donate £2 to CLIC Sargent. Place your order today!
Find out more
If you have any questions or queries about this challenge please get in touch with our Challenge Events team on 0845 124 1188 or email@example.com.
Go the extra mile for children and young people with cancer.