Get out of the city and head to the coast in this classic bike ride. Join up to 2,500 riders in late summer, cycling through the countryside to vibrant Brighton.
- Take on the 54 mile route to Brighton
- Travel through Mitcham, Carshalton, Chipstead, Banstead and Haywards Heath
- Follow a fully sign-posted route
- Enjoy a well earned ice cream at the finish.
Fantastic fundraising incentives
- An exclusive CLIC Sargent medal if you send in the minimum sponsorship of £100 by 9 September.
Join the team
To sign up the registration fee is just £30, and in addition we ask you to commit to raising a minimum sponsorship amount of £100 for children and young people with cancer.
You can register for a place with on the Do it for Charity website, or alternatively fill out our enquiry form and we’ll send you a registration pack.
Help is on hand, so don’t worry. We’re only a phone call away and in addition to our initial fundraising pack, we'll send you regular eNewsletters bursting with fundraising ideas and training tips. With your enthusiasm and motivation, you’ll be well on your way to reaching your goal.
Get in contact
If you have any questions or queries about this challenge please get in touch at email@example.com or on 0845 124 1188.
Go the extra mile for children and young people with cancer.