Walk it, jog it or run it. It's your challenge, your way! Go the extra mile for children and young people with cancer, and their families.
Your endurance, stamina and determination will be tested in a mixture of urban areas and scenic countryside. The route is one third ‘on road’ and two thirds ‘off road’ following footpaths and bridleways.
You'll go from city to coast taking in some of the south's best features including the Thames, the North Downs, the South Downs, and finishes with views of the Brighton beach coast.
If you aren't sure the full 100k is for you, you could try taking on the full distance over two days - 56k on Saturday and 44k on Sunday. There is also the 56k or 44k 'half-way' challenge.
- Free hot meals, drinks and snacks en-route
- Marquee rest stops every 12.5k
- Fully signed route, pace walkers, marshals, medics and massage
- Finishers medal, t-shirt and glass of bubbly at the finish line
- Camping options available
Sign up for this event today.
- 100k - £79 registration fee with a minimum sponsorship of £395
- 56k / 44k - £59 registration fee with a minimum sponsorship of £250
- 100K - £175
- 56K / 44K - £130
We're here for you
When you take on a challenge for us, we tailor our fundraising and training support specifically to you. Tell us what you need and we’ll get on it. By joining Team CLIC Sargent, you’re helping to make a difference for children and young people with cancer. The least we can do is show you how much we appreciate it.
- You'll have free access to our new online training zone
- We'll send you a snazzy CLIC Sargent t-shirt or cycling jersey
- We’ll shower you with advice, ideas and materials to get the money rolling in, and if you ever need us we’re only a phone call away.
The Ultra Series consists of five epic challenges in five epic locations and we're delighted to be an official event partner on each event throughout 2016.
Which ever location you choose, you decide whether you walk, jog or run and you have a choice of 25k, 50k and 100k distances which means there really is something for everyone.
Find out more
If you have any questions or simply want to know more about this challenge then get in touch on 0845 124 1188 or email email@example.com.