Janet Jenks and Chris Grange are organising a sponsored walk to raise money for children and young people with cancer, and their families.
They are using the Leeds Country Way route and want as many participants as possible to join them.
The walk will start at Golden Acre Park in Leeds and will take place in three stages.
- The first stage will cover five miles to Lofthouse Gates at Harewood.
- The second stage will cover five miles to Scarcroft Hill.
- The third and final stage ends at Barwick in Elmet and covers four miles. It is envisaged each stage will take about two hours to complete.
You can join in at any of the three starting places or complete all three, covering a total of 14 miles. The first stage begins at 10am.
CLIC Sargent Fundraising Manager Stephen Jackett said: “This is a fantastic way to get involved and raise vital funds for CLIC Sargent.
"The organisers are doing a fantastic job and even better that they’re opening this up to more people.”
Show your support
To take part in this sponsored walk to raise money for children and young people with cancer, contact the event organisers for more details:
- Chris Grange on 07736 393 527 or email: email@example.com
- Janet Jenks on 07880 727 255 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org