Trek to the summits of the four highest peaks in the Lake District in one weekend. Join us and conquer Scafell Pike, Scafell, Helvellyn and Skiddaw to support young people with cancer.
We'll begin with Scafell, at over 964m, and Scafell Pike, at over 978m. You'll feel a huge sense of achievement after completing the toughest part of our challenge with steep ascents on rugged terrain.
On day two, we will reach the top of Helvellyn, at 950m, before taking on our final peak, Skiddaw, which stands at 931m.
Although this trek is tough, you'll be rewarded with breathtaking views over the Lake District. With a good pair of walking boots and bagfuls of determination you'll have an exhiliarting adventure while supporting young people with cancer.
Join Team CLIC Sargent
To celebrate the fact that Spring has well and truly sprung Global Adventure Challenges are offering a huge 20% off registration fees until midnight on 31 March 2017.
All you need to do is enter the code SPRING17 on the payment screen of the registration system, click redeem and see the price drop!
Sign up today for just a £75 registration fee.
Once registered, you can choose one of the following options:
- Pledge to raise a minimum of £710 in sponsorship for young people with cancer.
- Self fund the challenge by paying the balance of £355 yourself. We kindly ask you to raise as much sponsorship as you can.
We're here for you
When you take on a challenge for us, we tailor our fundraising and training support specifically to you. Tell us what you need and we’ll get on it. By joining Team CLIC Sargent, you’re helping to make a difference for young people with cancer. The least we can do is show you how much we appreciate it.
- You'll have free access to our new online training zone
- We'll send you a snazzy CLIC Sargent t-shirt
- We’ll shower you with advice, ideas and materials to get the money rolling in, and if you ever need us we’re only a phone call away.
Find out more
If you have any questions or simply want to know more about this challenge then get in touch on 0845 124 1188 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.