Hike across the beautiful South Downs National Park in West Sussex. There are routes to suit everyone, from 10k, 20k and 30k to the more challenging 40k and enthusiast-level 60k trek.
Just Walk is a unique one-day walking challenge now in its 11th year. Walkers can choose to take part in a variety of distance lengths so there is something for every level of fitness or personal challenge goal.
Participants can even walk as a family, as the 10k and 20k routes are suitable for all ages. All the routes are circular and in the beautiful South Downs and West Sussex countryside, starting and finishing from Goodwood Racecourse near Chichester.
Join Team CLIC Sargent
Upon registering you pay the fee direct to the event organisers, so all the money you raise comes directly to CLIC Sargent.
- 10k: £20 (£7.50 for under 16s)
- 20k: £35 (£15 for under 16s)
- 30k: £45
- 40k: £55
- 60k: £70
Discounts are offered for groups of 10 or more people. For details, please contact the organisers on: email@example.com
- Checkpoints along the route with drinks, snacks, logistical and medical support, big smiles and encouragement
- Packed lunch on route (20k, 30k, 40k and 60k only)
- Hot breakfast at the start (40k and 60k only)
- Hot soup for the 40k walkers and hot meal for the 60k walkers served on route
- ‘Just Walked’ medal given out when you finish
- …and a whole lot more
We're here for you
When you take on a challenge for us, we tailor our fundraising and training support specifically to you. Tell us what you need and we’ll get on it. By joining Team CLIC Sargent, you’re helping to make a difference for children and young people with cancer. The least we can do is show you how much we appreciate it.
- You'll have free access to our new online training zone
- We'll send you a snazzy CLIC Sargent t-shirt
- We’ll shower you with advice, ideas and materials to get the money rolling in, and if you ever need us we’re only a phone call away.
Find out more
If you have any questions or simply want to know more about this challenge then get in touch on 0845 124 1188 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.