Around 2,000 challengers will walk, jog or run around the Isle of Wight. All will have their special reasons for taking it on, and all will experience a test of determination and stamina. It's tough but achievable and highly rewarding. So why not grab your boots and push yourself to support the tireless work CLIC Sargent does to limit the damage cancer causes to young lives in 2017.
Two for one offer
Sign up as a pair - with a friend or family member – and you both get 50% off your registration fee!
- Offer only applies to full (100k) and half (50k) challenge distances
- Offer applies to ‘new’ registrations – as from 26 December 2016
- Anyone who signed up before 26 December will be contacted by the organiser – and offered a similar deal via a special form – and your other half signs up for nothing!
- Conditions apply, including minimum fundraising targets, and are set out on the organiser’s website.
Offer available throughout January. Sign up now – do it together – and do something amazing in 2017!
Great challenges need great settings -and there's none better than the island's stunning coastal path.
Starting in Chale and heading past the famous Needles with Cowes the half-way point. You continue to circumnavigate around the Island for 106K - with spectacular coastlines, dramatic white cliffs and sandy beaches. Join as an individual and meet others along the way or join as a team!
The main start is in Chale - so the dramatic southern coastline is experienced in daylight - there's half & quarter distance options also - with a challenge base camp for those who are up for camping before they set off. You can join as an individual or as a team – and with some training and determination, anyone can take on the Isle of Wight.
We believe with the right support and encouragement people can achieve great things, that’s why when you sign up to this event your entry includes:
- Full challenge (106k) 24+ hours
- Half challenge (53k)
- Quarter option (25k)
- Two day option - 1/2 Sat and 1/2 Sun
- Camping options available
- Covered rest stops
- FREE meals + snacks and drinks
- Fully signed route + maps
- Pace walkers, medics, massage
- Medal, t-shirt, glass of bubbly
Join Team CLIC Sargent
By signing up for CLIC Sargent you’ll receive a 20% discounted registration fee. Sign up now and commit to raising a minimum sponsorship target all in aid of our mission is to change what it means to be diagnosed with cancer when you’re young.
- Full Island Challenge
£56 registration fee
£395 minimum sponsorship target
- Half Island Challenge
£40 registration fee
£275 minimum sponsorship target
- Quarter Island Challenge
£32 registration fee
£150 minimum sponsorship target
We're here for you
When you take on a challenge for us, we tailor our fundraising and training support specifically to you. Tell us what you need and we’ll get on it. By joining Team CLIC Sargent, you’re helping to make a difference for children and young people with cancer. The least we can do is show you how much we appreciate it.
- You'll have free access to our new online training zone
- We'll send you a snazzy CLIC Sargent t-shirt
- We’ll shower you with advice, ideas and materials to get the money rolling in, and if you ever need us we’re only a phone call away.
We're an Ultra Series event partner
The Ultra Series consists on five epic challenges in five epic locations and CLIC Sargent is delighted to be an official event partner for each event throughout 2017.
Whichever location you choose you decide whether you walk, jog or run and you have a choice of 25k, 50k and 106k distances which means there really is something for everyone.
Find out more
If you have any questions or simply want to know more about this challenge then get in touch on 0845 124 1188 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.