One of UK’s best endurance events. Grab your boots or trainers and walk, run or jog the 25k, 52k or 106k route for children and young people with cancer.
Around 2,000 challengers will walk, jog or run around the Isle of Wight. All will have their special reasons for taking it on, and all will experience a test of determination and stamina. It's tough but achievable and highly rewarding. So why not join us push yourself in 2017 and make it a May Bank Holiday weekend to remember!
Great challenges need great settings - and there's none better than the island's stunning coastal path. Starting in Chale and heading past the famous Needles with Cowes the half-way point. You continue to circumnavigate around the Island for 106K - with spectacular coastlines, dramatic white cliffs and sandy beaches. Join as an individual and meet others along the way or join as a team!
- Full island 106K challenge as a continuous event starting Saturday morning
- Full island 106K challenge – over two days – starting Saturday morning and then early on Sunday too
- First half island – Chale to Northwood – taking place Saturday 29 April
- Second half island – Northwood to Chale – taking place Sunday 30 April
- First quarter challenge – Northwood to the Needles – starting Saturday morning
- Fourth quarter challenge (new for 2017!) – Culver Down to Chale – starting Sunday morning
We believe with the right support and encouragement people can achieve great things, that’s why when you sign up to this event your entry includes:
- Regular covered rest stops
- Free drinks, snacks and hot meals
- Fully signed and marshalled routes
- First class medical care throughout
- Free massage and injury support at main rest points
- Medal, t-shirt and a glass of bubbles when you finish
- Warm up and stretch at the start line
- Support vehicles on hand throughout event
- Timing chips and timing website for friends/family to track you
Join Team CLIC Sargent
By signing up for CLIC Sargent you’ll receive a 20% discounted registration fee. Sign up now and commit to raising a minimum sponsorship target all in aid of our mission is to change what it means to be diagnosed with cancer when you’re young.
- Full island challenge
£56 registration fee (normally £70)
£395 minimum sponsorship target
- Half island challenge
£40 registration fee (normally £50)
£275 minimum sponsorship target
- Quarter island challenge
£32 registration fee (normally £40)
£150 minimum sponsorship target
We're here for you
When you take on a challenge for us, we tailor our fundraising and training support specifically to you. Tell us what you need and we’ll get on it. By joining Team CLIC Sargent, you’re helping to make a difference for children and young people with cancer. The least we can do is show you how much we appreciate it.
- You'll have free access to our new online training zone
- We'll send you a snazzy CLIC Sargent t-shirt
- We’ll shower you with advice, ideas and materials to get the money rolling in, and if you ever need us we’re only a phone call away.
We're an Ultra Series event partner
The Ultra Series consists on five epic challenges in five epic locations and CLIC Sargent is delighted to be an official event partner for each event throughout 2017.
Whichever location you choose you decide whether you walk, jog or run and you have a choice of 25k, 50k and 106k distances which means there really is something for everyone.
Find out more
If you have any questions or simply want to know more about this challenge then get in touch on 0845 124 1188 or email email@example.com.