Conquer the one and only Inca Trail to Machu Picchu – the world’s most important archaeological find and one of the New Seven Wonders of the World! Take on one of the world’s top trekking trails for young lives against cancer.
There are literally thousands of Inca Trails within Peru and many other charity events sound similar, but there’s only one Inca Trail that leads through the majestic Sun Gate, and then onto the fascinating ruins of Machu Picchu. This classic Inca Trail encompasses three high mountain passes – the highest being 4,200m. The trek will be tough and will certainly test you, but upon witnessing the sight of Machu Picchu through the Sun Gate mirrored with breathtaking views across the Andes our efforts are more than worthwhile.
Join Team CLIC Sargent
Sign up today for just a £349 (plus airport tax and fuel surcharge at £250) registration fee.
Once registered, you can choose one of the following options:
- Pledge to raise a minimum of £3,400 in sponsorship for young cancer patients
- Self fund the challenge by paying the balance of £1,700 yourself and then raise what you can.
For alternative dates, please visit the official Global Adventure Challenges website.
We're here for you
When you take on a challenge for us, we tailor our fundraising and training support specifically to you. Tell us what you need and we’ll get on it. By joining Team CLIC Sargent, you’re helping to make a difference for children and young people with cancer. The least we can do is show you how much we appreciate it.
- You'll have free access to our new online training zone
- We'll send you a snazzy CLIC Sargent t-shirt
- We’ll shower you with advice, ideas and materials to get the money rolling in, and if you ever need us we’re only a phone call away.