The sight of the magnificent lost city of Machu Picchu appearing through the morning mist is one that will live with you forever. Come and trek the Inca Trail and help support children and young people with cancer.
The Inca Trail is said to be one of the top ten trekking trails in the world, and one of the most popular charity challenges – and it’s not surprising why.
Peru is one of the most fascinating countries in South America, and with its incredible landscapes, stunning scenery and mysterious Inca sites, it’s home to one of the most famous footpaths in the world and one of the best treks charity challenge events can offer – The Inca Trail.
Highlights of this challenge include:
- Exploring the Inca capital of Cusco.
- Hiking in the stunning Peruvian Andes.
- Reaching the lost city of Machu Picchu via the Sun Gate.
Join Team CLIC Sargent
The registration fee is £349 with a minimum sponsorship of £3,400. If you are self funding the trek the balance is £1,700.
Join the team for access to our new online training zone where you can find training guides, top tips on your kit essentials and get all your questions answered.
We're here for you
When you take on a challenge for us, we tailor our fundraising and training support specifically to you. Tell us what you need and we’ll get on it. By joining Team CLIC Sargent, you’re helping to make a difference for children and young people with cancer. The least we can do is show you how much we appreciate it.
- You'll have free access to our new online training zone
- We'll send you a snazzy CLIC Sargent t-shirt
- We’ll shower you with advice, ideas and materials to get the money rolling in, and if you ever need us we’re only a phone call away.
Find out more
If you have any questions or simply want to know more about this challenge then get in touch on 0845 124 1188 or email email@example.com.