The Great Wall of China has been voted one of the New Seven Wonders of the World. Stretching for 6,000km, it zig-zags its way across China, snaking across mountains and through valleys. Take on the Great Wall for young lives against cancer.
- Placing your own brick in the Great Wall of China
- Breathtaking scenery
- Gaining a fascinating insight into a rich culture and history
- A fantastic support crew
- A free day in Beijing after the trek to visit Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City
Join Team CLIC Sargent
Sign up today for just a £299 registration fee (plus airport tax and fuel surcharge of £250).
Once registered, you can choose one of the following options:
- Pledge to raise a minimum of £2,700 in sponsorship for young cancer patients.
- Self fund the challenge by paying the balance of £1,350 yourself and raise what you can.
We're here for you
When you take on a challenge for us, we tailor our fundraising and training support specifically to you. Tell us what you need and we’ll get on it. By joining Team CLIC Sargent, you’re helping to make a difference for children and young people with cancer. The least we can do is show you how much we appreciate it.
- You'll have free access to our new online training zone
- We'll send you a snazzy CLIC Sargent t-shirt
- We’ll shower you with advice, ideas and materials to get the money rolling in, and if you ever need us we’re only a phone call away.