Walk the Great Wall of China with Team CLIC Sargent and support children and young people with cancer.
This challenge is now fully booked
- Being part of a group all raising funds for CLIC Sargent
- Placing your own brick in the Great Wall of China
- Breathtaking scenery
- Gaining a fascinating insight into a rich culture and history
- A fantastic support crew
- A free day in Beijing after the trek to visit Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City
Join Team CLIC Sargent
Sign up today for just a £349 registration fee.
Once registered, you can choose one of the following options:
- Pledge to raise a minimum of £2,750 in sponsorship for children and young people with cancer.
- Self fund the challenge by paying the balance of £1,375 yourself. We kindly ask you to raise as much sponsorship as you can.
We're here for you
When you take on a challenge for us, we tailor our fundraising and training support specifically to you. Tell us what you need and we’ll get on it. By joining Team CLIC Sargent, you’re helping to make a difference for children and young people with cancer. The least we can do is show you how much we appreciate it.
- You'll have free access to our new online training zone
- We'll send you a snazzy CLIC Sargent t-shirt
- We’ll shower you with advice, ideas and materials to get the money rolling in, and if you ever need us we’re only a phone call away.
Find out more
If you have any questions or simply want to know more about this challenge then get in touch on 0845 124 1188 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.