20% off registration fees!
Sign up between 19 March and 31 March and receive 20% off each registration fee. Use discount code SPRING18 on the payment screen of the registration system, click redeem and see the price drop!
This is a fantastic trek along this magnificent structure, over watchtowers and mountains, through historic battlements and to the top of the ‘Heavenly Ladder’ at Mutianyu.
You will place your own brick in a section that is currently being restored, ensuring your imprint is left on the wall for all time - a very special privilege, unique to Global Adventure Challenges.
Conquer the twists, turns, steps and slopes of this formidable fortification.
- Placing your own brick in the Great Wall of China
- Breathtaking scenery
- Gaining a fascinating insight into a rich culture and history
- A fantastic support crew
- A free day in Beijing after the trek to visit Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City
Join Team CLIC Sargent
Sign up today for just a £299 registration fee (plus airport tax and fuel surcharge of £250).
Once registered, you can choose one of the following options:
- Pledge to raise a minimum of £2,700 in sponsorship for young cancer patients.
- Self fund the challenge by paying the balance of £1,350 yourself and raise what you can.
We have various dates in 2018 and 2019 to choose from:
- Sign up now - 7 October - 15 October 2018
- Sign up now - 11 May - 19 May 2019
- Sign up now - 1 June - 9 June 2019
- Sign up now - 7 September - 15 September 2019
- Sign up now - 18 October - 26 October 2019
- Sign up now - 19 October - 27 October 2019
We're here for you
When you take on a challenge for us, we tailor our fundraising and training support specifically to you. Tell us what you need and we’ll get on it. By joining Team CLIC Sargent, you’re helping to make a difference for children and young people with cancer. The least we can do is show you how much we appreciate it.
- You'll have free access to our new online training zone
- We'll send you a snazzy CLIC Sargent t-shirt
- We’ll shower you with advice, ideas and materials to get the money rolling in, and if you ever need us we’re only a phone call away.
Find out more
If you have any questions or simply want to know more about this challenge then get in touch on 0845 124 1188 or email: email@example.com