Join over 23,000 runners for the Great Scottish Run 2013 and help raise funds for children and young people with cancer.
Having grown year on year since 1982, the Great Scottish Run is now one of the largest mass participation sporting events in the country.
The Great Scottish Run combines a Half Marathon and a 10k run giving all ages and abilities the chance to participate.
The scenic course takes you on an exhilerating run through the heart of Glasgow City centre.
Join our team
Join our team and you will get:
- Training plans, training guides and 12 months
- VIP membership to exclusive training platform RunLounge
- On-going expert advice from Nick and Phoebe at Runningwithus to support your running journey
- CLIC Sargent running vest
- Fundraising pack
- A well-deserved post-race massage
- The loudest of cheers on race day and much much more
Looking for a place?
To sign up for this event, please visit the Great Scottish Run official website to register - and remember to tick CLIC Sargent as your chosen charity.
The entry fees for each event are:
- £25 for the 10k
- £30 for the Half Marathon.
Already got your place?
Join our team and help support children and young people with cancer.
Volunteer at the event
We are looking for volunteers to cheer on our amazing runners on race day. All you need is enthusiasm and a loud cheer!
If you would like some more information about volunteering at this event, please contact our Running Events team on 0141 572 5705 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Go the extra mile for children and young people with cancer.