Over 50 golf clubs took part in this event for the chance to win a round of golf on the stunningly beautiful Queen's course at Gleneagles Golf Resort on Monday 10 October 2016.
A huge thank you to all those who took part, together we raised over £4,600 and this could pay for five families to stay for a month in a CLIC Sargent Home from Home.
The draw took place on Tuesday 20 September 2016 and the 11 lucky winners are:
- Ms Marjory Gifford from Comrie Ladies Golf Club
- Ms Jean Faichney from Killin Ladies Golf Club
- Ms Ann MacDonald from Milngavie Ladies Golf Club
- Mr Nick Lang from Stonehaven Gents Golf Club
- Ms Lesley Watson from Cambuslang Ladies Golf Club
- Ms Kathryn Robertson from Auchterarder Ladies Golf Club
- Ms Ann Digweed from Oldmeldrum Golf Club
- Mr David Spalding from Auchterarder Gents Golf Club
- Ms Heather Anderson from Blairgowrie Golf Club
- Ms Claire Ross from Tain Ladies Golf Club
- Ms Carolyn Duncan from Stonehaven Ladies Golf Club
This prize includes a coffee reception and lunch at the Dormy Clubhouse.
CLIC Sargent Fundraising Manager Chris McColgan will notify the prize winners.
Gleneagles Medal Competition 2017
The 2017 event has yet to launch.
Find out more
For more information or how you can organise your own event to support children and young people with cancer, please contact CLIC Sargent Fundraising Manager Chris McColgan on 0141 572 5717 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.