Don your walking boots and take on this beautiful and demanding trek in the Pyrenees, which takes us from France over the high mountains into Spain. Our route follows the Freedom Trail, or Chemin de la Liberté, one of the toughest Second World War escape routes from Nazi-occupied France.
The trek is arduous and steep, taking us through spectacular scenery of cirques, rocky ridges, beech forests and mountain lakes. We walk on remote trails, reaching 2522m before we descend into Spain.
This is an incredible trek with a poignant undertone – a personal challenge which also commemorates the bravery of others.
Join Team CLIC Sargent
Sign up today for just a £199 registration fee.
Once registered, you can choose one of the following options:
- Pledge to raise a minimum of £2,150 in sponsorship for children and young people with cancer.
- Self fund the challenge by paying the balance of £1,075 yourself. We kindly ask you to raise as much sponsorship as you can.
Don't worry if these dates don't suit you, visit the Discover Adventure website for more available dates.
We're here for you
When you take on a challenge for us, we tailor our fundraising and training support specifically to you. Tell us what you need and we’ll get on it. By joining Team CLIC Sargent, you’re helping to make a difference for children and young people with cancer. The least we can do is show you how much we appreciate it.
- You'll have free access to our new online training zone
- We'll send you a snazzy CLIC Sargent t-shirt
- We’ll shower you with advice, ideas and materials to get the money rolling in, and if you ever need us we’re only a phone call away.
Find out more
If you have any questions or simply want to know more about this challenge then get in touch on 0845 124 1188 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.