You haven’t seen mountains until you’ve seen the Nepalese Himalayas! Eight of the world’s 14 highest peaks are found in this region and we can assure you the memories of this challenge will last a lifetime. It’s you vs the world’s highest mountain range for young lives against cancer.
This world-renowned trek for takes you from Lukla through the world’s highest mountain range and encompasses the most breathtaking scenery you can imagine. This specially designed itinerary will maximise our chance of success and the trekking is taken at a measured pace in order for us to acclimatise sufficiently.
Join Team CLIC Sargent
Sign up today for just a £399 registration fee (plus airport tax and fuel surcharge of £250).
Once registered, you can choose one of the following options:
- Pledge to raise a minimum of £3,750 in sponsorship for young cancer patients.
- Self fund the challenge by paying the balance of £1,875 yourself and raise what you can for young cancer patients
For alternative dates, please visit the official Global Adventure Challenges website.
We're here for you
When you take on a challenge for us, we tailor our fundraising and training support specifically to you. Tell us what you need and we’ll get on it. By joining Team CLIC Sargent, you’re helping to make a difference for children and young people with cancer. The least we can do is show you how much we appreciate it.
- You'll have free access to our new online training zone
- We'll send you a snazzy CLIC Sargent t-shirt
- We’ll shower you with advice, ideas and materials to get the money rolling in, and if you ever need us we’re only a phone call away.