Trek through the majestic peaks of the Himalayas to Everest Base Camp in awe-inspiring Nepal to help raise funds for children and young people with cancer.
This is without a doubt one of the more challenging treks around, but imagine the sense of achievement when you arrive at Everest Base Camp!
You'll be trekking at an altitude of 5,364m through steep valleys and the highest villages in the world. The challenge will be tough but the friendship and camaraderie along the way will be very special as you support children and young people with cancer.
- Immersing yourself in the Nepalese culture
- Reaching base camp of the World's greatest mountain
- Chance to explore Kathmandu
Join Team CLIC Sargent
Sign up today for just a £395 registration fee.
Once registered, you can choose one of the following options:
- Pledge to raise a minimum of £3,500 in sponsorship for children and young people with cancer.
- Self fund the challenge by paying the balance of £1,750 yourself. We kindly ask you to raise as much sponsorship as you can.
For more information, please visit the official Really Wild Challenges website.
We're here for you
When you take on a challenge for us, we tailor our fundraising and training support specifically to you. Tell us what you need and we’ll get on it. By joining Team CLIC Sargent, you’re helping to make a difference for children and young people with cancer. The least we can do is show you how much we appreciate it.
- You'll have free access to our new online training zone
- We'll send you a snazzy CLIC Sargent t-shirt
- We’ll shower you with advice, ideas and materials to get the money rolling in, and if you ever need us we’re only a phone call away.
Find out more
If you have any questions or simply want to know more about this challenge then get in touch on 0845 124 1188 or email email@example.com.