Following on from his successful event last year, Colin, based in Bury St Edmunds, wants to raise the stakes by attempting to set a world record for an individual player over the 10 consecutive days.
The Guinness Book of World Records has set a target of 40,000 darts to return the score to zero from 1,000,001.
This year the event will be supported by the likes of:
- The Greyhound Pub in Ixworth
- The Bridge Inn on Low Lane in Leeds
- The Carpenters Arms in Soham
- Mace Bearer in Bury St Edmunds
- The Smock in Ipswich
- Greengage Hungry Horse in Bury St Edmunds
- Constitutional Club in Bury St Edmunds
- Moreton Hall Community Centre in Bury St Edmunds
- Royal William in Stowmarket
- The Corn Exchange J D Wetherspoon in Bury St Edmunds
An exceptional challenge
CLIC Sargent Fundraising Manager Emma Taylor said: “We are delighted that Colin is attempting to break a world record all to support CLIC Sargent. It’s an exceptional challenge and we are looking forward to spurring him on to reach his target!
"Every day, 11 children and young people hear that they have cancer; which is why Colin’s 1,000,001 challenge will play a vital role in allowing us to continue supporting them and their families.”