Cycle 400K from Vietnam to Cambodia to help children and young people with cancer.
This breathtaking cycle is one of the best in the world. Starting in the heart of Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon), and finishing at the ancient temples of Angkor Wat in Cambodia.
Our route passes through traditional Vietnamese villages, follows gorgeous rivers and paddy fields, and rides adjacent to stunning mountains.
Few locals will have seen foreigners cycling past, and their interest and hospitality will spur on even the most tired cyclist.
Join Team CLIC Sargent
Sign up today and for just a £399 registration fee.
Once registered, you can choose one of the following options:
- Pledge to raise a minimum of £3,050 in sponsorship for children and young people with cancer.
- Self fund the challenge by paying the balance of £1,525 yourself. We kindly ask you to raise as much sponsorship as you can.
- Explore Ho Chi Minh City before the challenge
- Cycle 400K with stunning views and friendly locals
- Explore Angkor Wat, an ancient city embraced by tree roots
Watch this video, which shows the first three days of the challenge, made by the local agent in Vietnam:
We're here for you
When you take on a challenge for us, we tailor our fundraising and training support specifically to you. Tell us what you need and we’ll get on it. By joining Team CLIC Sargent, you’re helping to make a difference for children and young people with cancer. The least we can do is show you how much we appreciate it.
- You'll have free access to our new online training zone
- We'll send you a snazzy CLIC Sargent cycling jersey
- We’ll shower you with advice, ideas and materials to get the money rolling in, and if you ever need us we’re only a phone call away.
Find out more
If you have any questions or simply want to know more about this challenge then get in touch on 0845 124 1188 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.