Take on the magical Cotswold Way with 2,000 other challengers and walk, jog or run through areas of outstanding natural beauty and picturesque villages. Grab your boots or trainers and take part to support the tireless work CLIC Sargent does to limit the damage cancer causes to young lives.
Two for one offer
Sign up as a pair - with a friend or family member – and you both get 50% off your registration fee!
- Offer only applies to full (100k) and half (50k) challenge distances
- Offer applies to ‘new’ registrations – as from 26 December 2016
- Anyone who signed up before 26 December will be contacted by the organiser – and offered a similar deal via a special form – and your other half signs up for nothing!
- Conditions apply, including minimum fundraising targets, and are set out on the organiser’s website.
Offer available throughout January. Sign up now – do it together – and do something amazing in 2017!
The 100k route sets out from the heart of Bath, taking in panoramic views over the Seven Valley and the Black Mountains in Wales. The finish line lies in historic Cheltenham but this is no country stroll - the hills keep coming and however you take it on it will be a true test of stamina and mental resolve.
This is the ultimate endurance walking course, ascending and descending over some of south England’s most iconic country sights. Your challenge will be a real test of stamina and determination. It's tough but achievable and you'll get full support all the way. So why not get in shape - join us and push yourself to do something amazing in 2017.
The route is broken down into four stages of between 20-31k, with a major rest stop at the end of each, with food and drink and support teams. Between these there are additional mid point’s stops with snacks and drinks.
Join Team CLIC Sargent
- £56 registration fee (normally £70)
£395 minimum sponsorship target
- £40 registration fee (normally £50)
- £275 minimum sponsorship target
- £32 registration fee (normally £40)
- £150 minimum sponsorship target
- Full challenge (100k) 24+ hours
- Half challenge (1st/2nd ~50k)
- Two day option - 1/2 Sat and 1/2 Sun
- Choose your start time
- Rest stops at 23, 50, and 80k
- Mid-point stops in between
- FREE meals + snacks and drinks
- Fully signed route + maps
- Pace walkers, medics, massage
- Medal, t-shirt, glass of bubbly
- Shuttle buses at finish to station
We're here for you
When you take on a challenge for us, we tailor our fundraising and training support specifically to you. Tell us what you need and we’ll get on it. By joining Team CLIC Sargent, you’re helping to make a difference for children and young people with cancer. The least we can do is show you how much we appreciate it.
- You'll have free access to our new online training zone
- We'll send you a snazzy CLIC Sargent t-shirt
- We’ll shower you with advice, ideas and materials to get the money rolling in, and if you ever need us we’re only a phone call
- We're an Ultra Series event partner
The Ultra Series consists of five epic challenges in five epic locations and we're delighted to be an official event partner on each event throughout 2017.
Which ever location you choose, you decide whether you walk, jog or run and you have a choice of 25k, 50k and 100k distances which means there really is something for everyone.
If you have any questions or simply want to know more about this challenge please get in touch on 0845 124 1188 or email: email@example.com.