The Ultra Series has a brand new challenge. Get ready to take on the Cotswold Way - grab your boots or trainers and walk, run or jog the 50k or 100k route for children and young people with cancer.
Take on the magical Cotswold Way with 2,000 other challengers and walk, jog or run through areas of outstanding natural beauty and picturesque villages.
The 100k route sets out from the heart of Bath, taking in panoramic views over the Severn Valley and the Black Mountains in Wales. The finish line lies in historic Cheltenham but this is no country stroll - the hills keep coming and however you take it on it will be a true test of stamina and mental resolve.
Whether you walk it at a pace that suits you, jog parts, or run the whole course, your challenge will be a real test of stamina and determination. It's tough but achievable and you'll get full support all the way. So why not get in shape - join us and push yourself to do something amazing in 2017.
- Full 100k challenge from Bath to Cheltenham - as a continuous event starting Saturday morning
- Full 100k challenge – over two days – starting Saturday morning and then early on Sunday
- First half 50k challenge – from Bath to Wootton – taking place Saturday 1 July
- Second half 50k challenge – from Wootton to Cheltenham – taking place Saturday 1 July
Join Team CLIC Sargent
- £56 registration fee (normally £70)
- £395 minimum sponsorship target
- £40 registration fee (normally £50)
- £275 minimum sponsorship target
- Choose your start time
- Rest stops at 23, 50, and 80k
- Mid-point stops in between
- FREE meals plus snacks and drinks
- Fully signed route, plus maps
- Pace walkers, medics, massage
- Medal, t-shirt and glass of bubbly!
- Shuttle buses at finish to station
We're here for you
When you take on a challenge for us, we tailor our fundraising and training support specifically to you. Tell us what you need and we’ll get on it. By joining Team CLIC Sargent, you’re helping to make a difference for children and young people with cancer. The least we can do is show you how much we appreciate it.
- You'll have free access to our new online training zone
- We'll send you a snazzy CLIC Sargent t-shirt
- We’ll shower you with advice, ideas and materials to get the money rolling in, and if you ever need us we’re only a phone call
- We're an Ultra Series event partner
The Ultra Series consists of five epic challenges in five epic locations and we're delighted to be an official event partner on each event throughout 2017.
Which ever location you choose, you decide whether you walk, jog or run and you have a choice of 25k, 50k and 100k distances which means there really is something for everyone.
If you have any questions or simply want to know more about this challenge then get in touch on 0845 124 1188 or email email@example.com.