Join CLIC Sargent and cycle 500K across Costa Rica from the Pacific to the Caribbean to raise money for children and young people with cancer.
From the ocean’s aquamarine waters to the lush, green of the rainforest – Costa Rica provides a stunning backdrop for this awesome cycle. It’s no coincidence that it means ‘Rich Coast’ in Spanish.
This breathtaking 500K ride encompasses traditional Costa Rican farmlands, bustling colonial cities, stunning mountain ranges, smouldering volcanoes and tropical Caribbean lowlands.
Join Team CLIC Sargent
Sign up today for just a £399 registration fee.
Once registered, you can choose one of the following options:
- Pledge to raise a minimum of £3,200 in sponsorship for children and young people with cancer.
- Self fund the challenge by paying the balance of £1,600 yourself. We kindly ask you to raise as much sponsorship as you can.
We're here for you
When you take on a challenge for us, we tailor our fundraising and training support specifically to you. Tell us what you need and we’ll get on it. By joining Team CLIC Sargent, you’re helping to make a difference for children and young people with cancer. The least we can do is show you how much we appreciate it.
- You'll have free access to our new online training zone
- We'll send you a snazzy CLIC Sargent cycling jersey
- We’ll shower you with advice, ideas and materials to get the money rolling in, and if you ever need us we’re only a phone call away.
Find out more
If you have any questions or simply want to know more about this challenge then get in touch on 0845 124 1188 or email email@example.com.