CLIC Sargent are inviting supporters from across Scotland to attend our representative workshop at Malcolm Sargent House, where you can learn all you need to know to help us support our children and young people with cancer.
CLIC Sargent is the UK's leading children and young people's cancer charity. This year we are training up enthusiastic volunteers who can give a few hours a week to represent the charity in their local community; to be our eyes, ears, and, most importantly, our voice.
This role will support our regional fundraising teams by enabling us to do more to raise both awareness and funds in local communities for children and young people with cancer.
What the role involves
- Visiting schools, clubs and other local groups who support CLIC Sargent
- Attending award ceremonies, cheque presentations and fundraising events
- Raising awareness of CLIC Sargent in your local community
- Managing CLIC Sargent collection can distribution in your area
What we are looking for
- Good communication skills
- Networking ability
- Energy and passion for CLIC Sargent
For more information, or to join us on the day, telephone May or Katie on: 01292 692 113