A huge thank you to all who took part in this year's silver anniversary of the Bristol Half Marathon, helping to raise funds for children and young people with cancer.
The rain held off (just!) at this year's Bristol Half Marathon. A team of over 50 runners all pounded the streets of Bristol for children and young people with cancer. We met many of them in the event village in Anchor Square.
Want to get involved in 2014?
The 2014 event has not yet launched. To be one of the first to hear about it when it does, email email@example.com
Join our team and you will get:
- Tailored training plan and advice from our expert coaching partners, RunningWithUs
- Expert advice for specific running problems such as injury
- CLIC Sargent running vest
- Fundraising pack
- A well-deserved post-race massage
- The loudest of cheers on race day and much, much more
We would love you to be a part of our team on race day in 2014. We will provide a great race atmosphere and give you training and fundraising support from the moment you sign up right through until race day, and beyond.