The mythical Amazon can only be described in superlatives. As the largest rainforest in the world, it covers an area of more than five million square kilometres and covers nine countries. Join Team CLIC Sargent on this extreme adventure and raise money for young lives against cancer.
This is the perfect challenge for participants who are of an adventurous spirit and an open mind. You will need to be flexible if participating in this challenge and don’t expect things to go like clockwork! This trek will challenge you physically and mentally and it will push you completely out of your comfort zone.
- Trek through the Amazon - the ultimate way to explore the world's largest tropical rainforest
- Fish for your own dinner
- Sleep in hammocks surrounded by the sounds of the jungle
- Encounter endemic wildlife on nocturnal excursions
- Learn the basics of jungle living
- Discover the rarest species of animals the rainforest hosts
Join Team CLIC Sargent
Sign up today for just a £475 registration fee.
Once registered, you can choose one of the following options:
- Pledge to raise a minimum of £3,950 in sponsorship for children and young people with cancer.
- Self fund the challenge by paying the balance of £1,936 yourself. We kindly ask you to raise as much sponsorship as you can.
- Don't worry if these dates don't work for you, you can visit the Charity Challenge website for alternative dates.
We're here for you
When you take on a challenge for us, we tailor our fundraising and training support specifically to you. Tell us what you need and we’ll get on it. By joining Team CLIC Sargent, you’re helping to make a difference for children and young people with cancer. The least we can do is show you how much we appreciate it.
- You'll have free access to our new online training zone
- We'll send you a snazzy CLIC Sargent t-shirt
- We’ll shower you with advice, ideas and materials to get the money rolling in, and if you ever need us we’re only a phone call away.
Find out more
If you have any questions or simply want to know more about this challenge then get in touch on 0845 124 1188 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.