This trek covers 65k across three countries in three days in the Mont Blanc region of the Alps. Don your boots for children and young people with cancer.
Only five days in total, this challenge is ideal for those with less time to take away from home.
There's no doubt you'll be challenged with lots of ups and downs, but the reward is the pleasure of seeing the most spectacular views in Europe – from stunning mountain ranges, to gorgeous waterfalls running from glaciers and all just a short hop from the UK!
Join Team CLIC Sargent
Sign up today for just a £199 registration fee.
Once registered, you can choose one of the following options:
- Pledge to raise a minimum of £1,900 in sponsorship for children and young people with cancer.
- Self fund the challenge by paying the balance of £950 yourself. We kindly ask you to raise as much sponsorship as you can.
Don't worry if these dates don't suit you, visit the Global Adventure Challenges website for more available dates.
We're here for you
When you take on a challenge for us, we tailor our fundraising and training support specifically to you. Tell us what you need and we’ll get on it. By joining Team CLIC Sargent, you’re helping to make a difference for children and young people with cancer. The least we can do is show you how much we appreciate it.
- You'll have free access to our new online training zone
- We'll send you a snazzy CLIC Sargent t-shirt
- We’ll shower you with advice, ideas and materials to get the money rolling in, and if you ever need us we’re only a phone call away.
Find out more
If you have any questions or simply want to know more about this challenge then get in touch on 0845 124 1188 or email email@example.com.