Cancer is probably a word that you never thought you would associate with your child, friend or your family member. The diagnosis can be frightening and the cancer journey can be challenging for the whole family.
Everyone is different, but some people want to do something positive in a difficult situation. Some families find that friends and other family members also want to do something to show their support.
Often this may mean fundraising for CLIC Sargent. That’s why we’ve created our Support Me funds.
Support me funds
Using these funds, you can fundraise together with friends and family towards a special named fund in aid of CLIC Sargent. Donations come direct to CLIC Sargent to help children and young people with cancer.
Today, CLIC Sargent can only support two out of three children and young people who need us. You can help us to be there for more of them.
Register online now for your fund
What do I get?
- We’ll set up your fund, along with online fundraising pages
- You can personalise your online fundraising pages with photos and your own words and track your fund total
- A fundraising pack bursting with tips and ideas
- Your local Fundraising Manager will be in touch to help you every step of the way
- A load of goodies to choose from to help you with your fundraising, from posters to balloons and collection buckets
- We’ll help you get the word out about your fund with our ready made messages, emails and ideas to help you use your social media accounts.
If you have any questions, please visit our frequently asked questions page.