These recording sheets are for you to download and print. They have been designed to help keep track of your child's treatment.
- Introduction: learn more about how you and the professionals looking after your child can use treatment recording sheets, note down key details and see guidance on illness and infection.
- Professionals sign-in: ask professionals to record any care they’ve given on these sign-in sheets to enhance communication between the people caring for your child.
- Contact information: keep a record of contact information of professionals involved in your child’s care.
- Appointment schedules: keep track of upcoming appointments and meetings.
- Side effect scoring chart and diary: record the degree of any side effects, according to the descriptions on the scoring chart.
- Blood results: record the results of a full blood count (FBC) which measures the number of different types of blood cells in the blood.
- Central line maintenance: this can be completed at each dressing change or port needle change.
- Insuflon: an Insuflon is a device that goes into the soft tissue beneath the skin and is used to give some treatments.
- Naso-gastric tube: this can be completed at each change.
- Record of height and weight: monitor any changes in your child's height or weight.
Updated November 2017, next review due 2019.