Daniel and his family should have spent last Christmas together at home, not in hospital. But he had cancer, and was far too ill to come home from the ward. This year, you can change the stories of families like Daniel’s, and donate to CLIC Sargent’s Christmas Appeal. Together we can make sure they receive the support that they desperately need.
Text to donate
Text XMAS to 70700 to donate £5 today.
Texts cost £5 plus one standard network rate message. CLIC Sargent will receive 100% of your £5 donation.
To unsubscribe from texts, text NOSMS CLIC to 78866. To unsubscribe from calls, text NOCALL CLIC to 78866. (These texts will be charged at your network's standard message charge).
If you have any questions, please call CLIC Sargent on 0300 330 0803. Please see below for general terms and conditions relating to all text to donate campaigns.
Terms and conditions
- Text XMAS to 70700 is a charity text donation service provided for CLIC Sargent by RSM 2000 Ltd (Vir2) Registered Address: 16 St. Cuthbert's Street, Bedford MK40 3JG.
- The donation will be added to your next phone bill, plus your standard network text charge.
- 100% of your £5 donation will be received by CLIC Sargent
- CLIC Sargent is a registered charity in England and Wales (1107328) and Scotland (SC039857).
- Donations aren’t restricted and will be used wherever the need is greatest.
- Please note that you can donate to our text campaigns from a UK mobile only. You cannot donate using this service from a Channel Islands, Isle of Man or other non-UK mobile. If you donate using this service from a UK mobile outside England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland, you may incur additional network charges.
- If the keyword or shortcode you text is invalid or you do not correctly follow the instructions, you will not make a donation to CLIC Sargent but you may still be charged a message at your standard network rate.
- Unless otherwise stated, there will be no refunds for the cost of any SMS text made or for any misdialled short codes or misspelled keywords.
- You must obtain permission from the bill payer before sending a text message. If you are under 16 years old, you must have your parent or guardian's permission to send a text donation to CLIC Sargent.
- CLIC Sargent would like to contact the users of these text donation services. If you’d rather not hear from us via phone, please text NOCALL CLIC to 78866. If you’d rather not hear from us via SMS, please text NOSMS CLIC to 78866. This will be charged at your network's standard message charge (based on your service provider’s rates). You can also opt out of receiving future communications by text by contacting CLIC Sargent on 0300 330 0803 or email@example.com.
- If you have any questions regarding this donation service or would like to know more about CLIC Sargent’s work, please contact CLIC Sargent on 0300 330 0803, email firstname.lastname@example.org or browse our website.
- We want you to see how your gifts are helping, so we’ll sometimes send you links to photos and videos on our website. You can view this content on an internet-enabled phone or computer. We won't charge you for content but, as with any mobile browsing, viewing could mean you incur charges from your network provider.