Please make sure you read our Terms and Conditions before submitting your design entry for our eCard competition.
- All entries must be accompanied by a valid entry form - whether an online submission or postal entry. Please paperclip the entry form to your design and do not use staples if you are sending it in the post
- The competition is open to anyone in the UK aged 4-16
- All postal entries must be on A4 paper (either portrait or landscape). Please do not fold
- The closing date is Monday 12 November 2012. Late entries will not be accepted
- The winner will be notified by Friday 16 November 2012 and their entry will be available to use on www.clicsargent.org.uk/ecard by Tuesday 20 November 2012
- All postal entries must be sent to: Amy White, Christmas eCard competition,
CLIC Sargent, Abbey Wood Business Park, Filton, Bristol, BS34 7JU
- All artwork must be original and must not have been previously published or printed in any form
- In entering this competition you automatically agree to the rules and Terms and Conditions as indicated here
- CLIC Sargent is unable to return any entries. All entries and reproduction rights will become the property of CLIC Sargent
- CLIC Sargent reserves the right not to award a prize if the judges are not satisfied with the standard of entries
- All entries are submitted at the owners’ risk. CLIC Sargent cannot be held responsible for any damage or loss to entries in transit.