CLIC Sargent has put together a number of resources for your school, to encourage pupils and students of all ages to help support children and young people with cancer.
Sign up to fundraise for CLIC Sargent and we'll send your school a FREE fundraising pack jammed with ideas, tips, goodies and guides on how to bring the whole school together.
Download curriculum-linked lesson plans with links to Key Stages 1, 2, 3 and 4 and first, second, third and fourth level of the Curriculum of Excellence in Scotland.
Use the activities and guides provided to encourage pupils and students of all ages to channel their creativity and help support young cancer patients.
A template assembly presentation suitable for primary schools and secondary schools is also available to help you teach your pupils about the support that CLIC Sargent provides.
Nursery schools and primary schools
- Primary School lesson plan - the 10p challenge!
- Nursery and primary school Fix Up Look Sharp ideas
- Fix Up Look Sharp colour in and cut out templates
- What is a charity? lesson plan KS2/Second level
- Practice makes perfect lesson plan KS2/Second level
- Get active lesson plan KS2/Second level
- Wig Wednesday lesson plan KS1 and KS2/First and second level
- Primary school curriculum links.
Secondary schools and Sixth Forms
- Charities lesson plan for KS3, KS4, third level and fourth level
- CLIC Sargent assembly PowerPoint presentation
- Secondary School lesson plan - turn 10p into £10!
- Secondary school and Sixth Form Fix Up Look Sharp ideas
- 'How to Fix Up Look Sharp' upcycling guide
Find out more
For more information about how your school can help support children and young people with cancer, please contact our team by calling 08451 20 63 40 or emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.