Take part in CLIC Sargent's Practice-a-thon - the music, drama and dance fundraising event for performers across the UK.
Practice-a-thon is for all ages and abilities, any instrument and any music, drama or dance style.
Sign up to take part in Practice-a-thon today and fundraise with music, dance or drama while helping to support young cancer patients, and their families.
Music, dance or drama?
Choose a Practice-a-thon event to suit you - anything that involves music, drama or dance, or maybe all three:
- Sponsored practice - work towards exams or a concert in aid of CLIC Sargent. Ask friends and family to sponsor performers for taking part.
- Fundraising concert or show – encourage musicians to organise a show, concert or even a busking performance! You could tie in the event with a Christmas concert or school feté.
- Marathon performances - set an overall time and get playing, singing or dancing. Performers could even try as many new instruments as possible in a set time.
Schools and clubs can even choose to keep 25% of the money they raise to reinvest in their own initiatives.
Piano teacher Natasha Price said: "The children got a lot out of the experience - they were really motivated to practice and raise money for children with cancer."
Supporting your Practice-a-thon
Once you have signed up to take part in the Practice-a-thon, you'll receive a free fundraising pack that includes everything you'll need to hold your own successful event.
The fundraising packs includes:
- A Practice-a-thon poster - just fill in the event details
- A Practice-a-thon sponsor form
- A fundraising thermometer for young performers to see their fundraising progress
- Guide to fundraising
- Downloadable Gift Aid information poster - to let everyone know why Gift Aid is so important, and to encourage them to tick the Gift Aid box on your sponsor form or Gift Aid form.
We wish you all the best with your fundraising event but don’t forget to keep it safe. Please read our fundraising guidelines for all the advice you'll need.