KICK is CLIC Sargent’s football fundraiser. Be part of the Euro 2016 fever and host your own football fundraiser. It's easy!
Anyone can get involved and have fun while raising funds for children and young people with cancer. You might be a school, sports club, student group or work team.
It is the perfect opportunity to use your goals to help CLIC Sargent reach our goals.
Frank Lampard says: "Nothing beats the feeling of pride you have when you achieve something as a team.
Here are a few ways that you can take part.
- Have a BBQ during a game and ask for donations per burger.
- Get together with friends and record your own freestyle challenge. Who can do the most keepy-uppys? Do your skills rival those of the UK Freestyle champion Andrew Henderson?
- Hold a five-a-side tournament with colleagues or pupils, teachers and parents. If you’ve got enough teams why not theme it so each team represents a different European country?
- Put the sweepstake included in your pack on a prominent place at work, in your local pub or teacher’s lounge and pick teams out of a hat. No one can resist a bit of healthy competition!
- Share your video clips or photos on social media, make sure you tag us on Twitter @CLIC_Sargent and share them on our Facebook page using #kickforclicsargent so we can see them too.
Find out more
Register your KICK event today to receive a free fundraising pack which includes everything you need to hold your own successful event.
The free KICK fundraising pack contains:
Your local CLIC Sargent Fundraising Manager will also be on hand to help you support and promote your KICK event.
We wish you all the best with your fundraising event but don’t forget to keep it safe. Please read our fundraising guidelines for all the advice you'll need.