KICK is CLIC Sargent’s football fundraiser. Be part of Euro 2016 fever and host your own football fundraiser. It's easy!
Kick start your summer
This summer we want YOU on Team CLIC Sargent, to raise vital funds for the young cancer patients we work with.
There are lots of fun and easy ways to support our work during EURO 16, and anyone can get involved!
KICK Supporter Frank Lampard says: "Nothing beats the feeling of pride you have when you achieve something as a team.
Together we can raise money and support children, young people and their families affected by cancer."
Here are some great ways to support young cancer patients this summer:
- Have a BBQ during a game and ask for donations per burger.
- Hold a five-a-side tournament with friends, colleagues or students.
- Make your 9 to 5 a bit more comfortable by ditching the smart shoes and paying a penalty to wear your kicks to work.
- Display the free sweepstake in your fundraising pack at work, in your local pub or teacher’s lounge and pick teams out of a hat.
Join our team
Sign up today to receive a free fundraising pack, which includes everything you need to organise a kicking event for CLIC Sargent!
Your free KICK fundraising pack contains:
- KICK event guide - Full of top tips to make fundraising easy
- KICK event poster - Use this to tell the world what you're up to
If you need any help your local CLIC Sargent Fundraising Manager will be on hand to lend support and give expert advice.
Don't be a stranger!
We wish you all the best with your fundraising event but don’t forget to keep it safe. Please read our fundraising guidelines for all the advice you'll need.