Kick! is a penalty-shooting, goal-scoring, fantastic football event raising money for CLIC Sargent. You can get involved by organising any event you like – as long as it involves a football!
We’re calling on football fanatics across the UK to take part in CLIC Sargent's Kick!
Schools, football clubs, university groups and work teams; anyone can get involved and have fun whilst raising funds for children and young people with cancer.
Schools, football clubs and university groups can also choose to keep up to 25% of the money to reinvest back into sports initiatives.
Register your Kick! event today to receive a free fundraising pack that includes everything you'll need to hold your own successful event.
The free Kick! fundraising pack includes:
- A Kick! event poster - just fill in the event details
- A Kick! sponsorship form
- Kick! event guide
- Kick! fundraising paying in guide
Your local CLIC Sargent Fundraising Manager will also be on hand to help you support and promote your Kick! event.
- Use the Kick! Get Active lesson plan to encourage your pupils to understand how and why exercise is important for the body and the benefits it can bring to their health.
- Introduce a fundraising element to your football club matches by holding collections, either at the match or in the clubhouse afterwards.
Donate a percentage of ticket sales to end of season awards presentations, hold a charity match or tournament against local teams or 'old boy' teams, or hold an event at your club.
- Pit your university's sports club against others in a tournament, or get your RAG involved and hold a student-wide competition!
- Get your office or workplace to take part in Kick! as a team-building exercise. It's a great way to get several sites together for the day for some healthy competition.
Popular Kick! activities from previous years have included:
- Penalty shoot-outs
- World Cup or EURO style tournaments
- Football skills sessions
- Healthy competition - pit local schools, universities or offices against each other!